Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Manly Mojo Monday 230


Mojo Monday 230 was a perfect fit for me and my Noble Deer stamp set.  I flipped the sketch upside down.  I had seen people making the little pinecones around Christmas and I loved them....however, I didn't get a chance to incorporate them into any of my Christmas cards this year. So here it is!  This was the perfect chance to make a card with the little pinecone!  I'm so pleased with the way this turned out and I love, love, love this set for my masculine cards. 
Here are the supplies I used for my deer card.......
Stamps: Noble Deer
Paper: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink: Stazon Black, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Blender pen and Watercolor pencils, Scallop Oval punch, Oval punches, Tree Bark EF, Twine, Little Leaves Sizzlet die, Dimentionals
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment