Friday, March 9, 2012

Mojo 331 Just Believe Butterfly

This card is for Mojo Monday Sketch 231.  I used my large paper doily for the half circle part of the sketch and I must say I'm a little dissapointed with the way this die cuts.....it takes alot of work to get all the little cut-outs poked out.  It just doesn't work they way it should, I feel.  Does anyone else think this? 
I colored the butterfly with chalks after I stamped the black image on it.  I also embossed the butterfly with Glassy Glaze to make it extra special.  Here is a list of the other supplies I used with this card..........
Stamps: Just Believe
Ink: Black
Paper: Black, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, White
Accessories: Chalks, glassy glaze EP, bigz beautiful butterflies, floral fusion die, large paper doily, black 1/2 pearls, 1/8" organdy ribbon, big designer button, in-color brad, circle punch, square lattice EF, stripped grosgrain ribbon   

No comments:

Post a Comment