Thursday, May 17, 2012

Blue Hue Grad - OCCC

It's a sketch challenge over at Our Creative Corner this week.  This is my card for that sketch. 
Hmmmm....as I post this I see the instructions say "Please include a ribbon bow on your project".  Well, I included a ribbon.  Does that count????  I sure hope so!  Whoopsie, maybe I should have read the directions more carefully. I also see, as I post, that my first picture is blury.  Boo, hiss.  The little tassle detail doesn't show up very good.  I used silver cord for a tassle, which coordinates with the silver sparkle paper.  I really love the sparkle paper for these grad cards...it adds so much, and a little bit goes a long way!
Here's a list of supplies....
Stamps: Great Grad, So Happy for You,
Paper: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Going Gray, Black, White, Silver Sparkle
Ink: Black, Navy
Accessories: Baja ribbon, scallop oval and oval punch, star punch, top note die, ribbon border punch, swirly EF, basic rhinestone
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jenny
    Ha..... I do not know whether you will qualify, seeing as you have no Bow, but we all do it one time or another, it is not the end of the world, and we appreciate you taking the time to make a card and allow us the opportunity to view your work. It is a fantastic card for a Graduation, the colours are bold and strong, and apart from the Bow you have interpreted the Sketch wonderfully, thank you so much for joining us this week at OCC. Good Luck, if it doesn't come through for you this week Jenny try next week, I can promise you a great Challenge.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny! This is a fun graduation card! Love the pops of sparkle and the little tassel detail. Like Sue, I am not sure about the ribbon bow, but I can tell you that you really created a fab card with the sketch! So glad you joined us at Our Creative Corner and I hope you will play along again soon! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete