Friday, September 7, 2012

First Reason To Smile - FMS51 & NAC10

Well, well, well....long time, no blog!  Boy, I guess it's been a busy couple of weeks for me.  I havn't even taken the time to sit down and stamp.  School has started, and along with that means schedules and meetings and someone else's timeline.  Plus, the end of the summer season approaches, which brings a whole new list of chores to get done before it gets cold.  Anyway, enough excuses...lets get down the the business at hand! 
This card combines Freshly Made Sketches 51 & Nacho Average Challenge 10.  NAC is a fairly new challenge site and they have plenty of good challenge ideas, switching it up between color and sketch, so go check it out and play along! 
 
Nac10color
 
 I finally had a chance to play with a couple new items.  I chose to use the Reason to Smile stamp set, Cheveron EF and my Floral Frames dies for just this reason.  (I know...I'm way behind!) 
 
 
Here's the list of supplies I used on this card....
Stamps: Reason To Smile, PS I Love You
Paper: Vanilla, Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi, Raspberry Ripple, Woodland Walk DP
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Raspberry Ripple
Accessories: Cheveron &Perfect Polka Dots Ef, Floral Frame die, lace ribbon border, Owl builder punch (small heart), rhinestone
 
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny! Great take on the sketch! I love those flowers. Thanks for playing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used the floral frames die to cut out your image. Really beautiful and unique. The textures and details are fabulous. Very well done! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! I love the floral die cutout--what a unique way to use it!! Thanks for joining the Nachos this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your color scheme, such a pretty card. I am having a hard time finding stamping time as well with the back to school scene! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win at Nacho's. Great card, love the cutout window.

    Happy crafting, Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Congrats on being our Top Nacho!

    ReplyDelete