Friday, May 3, 2013

Phone Cover Inspired

 
I made this card for Sunday Stamps Challenge 46.  I loved the sketch right off the bat and I've had this idea rolling around in my head for a while.  It was totally inspired by my cell phone cover.  Here's the only bad thing....I missed the SSC deadline...bummer.
 
 
I started by stamping a couple of flowers in versamark and embossed them in black.  I then masked them off and did the background stamping with several different stamps.  I painted bleach on the flower petals, let it dry and made some yellow "swooshes" on each petal, as well as colored the center.  Next, I put all my layers together, wrapped some linen thread at the top, and added a button and sentiment tag. 
 
 
Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Fabulous Florets, French Foliage, Everything Eleanor, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Lucky Limeade (textured), Vanilla; Floral District, Print Poetry & In-Color DP
Ink: Black, Midnight Muse, Versamark, Summer Starfruit, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Black EP, Linen Thread, Neutral button, Tiny Tag Punch, bleach
 
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny


2 comments: