Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Bird On A Wire ~ Seize the Sketch 12


The Owl punch....he's so classic and cute.  This card is for Seize the Sketch #12.

I also used the color combo from Color Throwdown 276....although I missed the deadline for that one.  Oh well!  I see the card that was the top pick for the week used this little owl punch too....great minds think alike I guess!  Haha!


Supplies for this card
Stamps: Tape It, Just Saying, Hardwood, an old hostess set that I can't recall the name of.....
Paper: Going Gray, Crumb Cake, White, Red Glimmer, Polka dot Parade, black
Ink: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight 
Accessories: White string, Owl Builder punch, 1/2" circle punch, Just saying die
You can order most of these supplies HERE!

Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love how the owl is sitting on the line of banners! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatta cutie pie owlie!
    Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete