Monday, December 15, 2014

Case This Color Throwdown ~ CTS103 & CTD322

This card is for CASE This Sketch 103 and Color Throwdown 322.  


I started with a piece of Trim the Tree DSP that closely matched the colors of Color Throwdown.  To make the 3-D poinsettia I punched out a bunch of petals from the Blossom Builder punch, scored a line down the middle of each one and gave them a little dimension.  I then built them up around a large glue dot.  I kept layering until I thought it looked good.  


 The "Very Merry" sentiment I add is very hard to see in the photo, especially with the shadow cast by the flower. :)


Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: And Many More
Ink: Soft Sky
Paper: Garden Green, Real Red, Crisp Cantaloupe, Trim the Tree and Winter Frost DSP
Accessories: Silver metal button, Stitched white ribbon, In color sequins, Blossom Builder punch

Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny





5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful poinsettia! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poinsettia is a real show stopper!
    Thanks for joining us at Case this sketch !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your take on both the challenges...such an awesome layout and I love the beautiful poinsettia!!!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown and for visiting my blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete