Thursday, April 30, 2015

Let's Celebrate! ~ CCMC353

Happy Thursday people!  Today brings another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge!  We have a fabulous sketch for you to play with this week.  

 I used my {Celebrate Today} set.  What a tremendously fun stamp set! I love it all done up in these bright colors.

I added some Dazzling Details to the polka dots for a little sparkle.  FUN!
Be sure to scope out the creations from the rest of the CCMC design team....they are amazing!!!!

Here's a list of my supplies:
Stamps: Celebrate Today
Ink: Versamark, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry
Paper: Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, White
Accessories: White twine, White EP, Large Polka Dot & Tiny Triangles EF, Balloon Framelit die 
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

8 comments:

  1. Jenny, this is such a fun card! The bright colors, the texture, and especially the glitter - make it so special. I really love the way you twirled the twine. Those little details make this a stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card says "Celebrate" all over, not just in the greeting! Love your choice of colors and all the added details that add to the fun of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jenny - this card has so much going on in terms of texture and colour and the glitter adds a definite party feel. Just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh - I love the blingy balloon!! I also am loving the stars that you stamped on your sentiment panel...I think that is my favourite stamp of the whole set - I use it for flair on everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and the glitter! Perfect girly card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this set and how you've paired it with the triangle background... what a great combination! I love all these bright happy colors and the dazzle puts it over the top!

    ReplyDelete