Friday, May 1, 2015

The Friday Mashup + Me! FM207



Happy Friday everyone!  I am delighted to announce that I've been chosen to be one of May's guest designers by some awesome ladies over at The Friday Mashup!  I'm elated to get to work along side this wonderfully talented group.
Our challenge this week calls for you to use the sketch or use a retiring/retired/forgotten set....or do the mashup and combine both!

I used my {Flamingo Lingo} which I've loved since the first day I laid eyes on it way back last year!  This fun set just begs to be colored up in brights.  I also used a retired punch, Build a Blossom, to make the leaves on the palm tree.  I cut little notches out of each leaf to form the palms.  
The other fun element to this card is that it's a shaker.  These are just a blast to make and so fun to receive!


  
Flamingo Lingo was the set that Stampin' Up had chosen last year as the Ronald McDonald House donation set.  What a wonderful thing....you get to buy cool, fun products and do a good deed at the same time.  As much as I'm going to miss this flamingo set, I did get a sneak peek at the new catalog today and the new Ronald McDonald House set.  Wow, is it ever cute!  It's got loads of versatility and It's definitely going straight to the top of my wish list!  I can't wait to get my hands on it and share projects with you!  It makes me giddy with excitement just thinking about it!

Thanks again to the gals over at The Friday Mashup for letting my hang out for the month!  

Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

3 comments: