Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Gold and Black Christmas Deer ~ #226


Hello stampers!  It's time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge!  We have a color challenge this time selected by me!  I'm a big fan of these elegant and regal colors together.  


I chose to go with the retired set {Christmas Deer}.  This deer head is a big favorite of mine and I love to pull it out to use any chance I get!  I love to do it up in sparkle as well!
For this one I stamped it with Versamark ink, embossed it with heat and stick powder and sprinkled it with gold glitter.  Isn't it just wonderful!
I love the contrast of the cracked looking Wonderland DSP.  
I flanked each end of this step card with a strip of Gold Foil Vellum.
I finished it off with a gold embossed "Merry Christmas", gold brads, and gold cord.


I hope you find time to play along with this fun challenge!  Remember, Hand Stamped Sentiments is a two week challenge, so you can play multiple times if you'd like!

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! The gold glitter Christmas deer is stunning! Thanks for sharing your talent at HSS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. buy gold bar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Sell Gold

    ReplyDelete