Thursday, December 29, 2016

Snowman Sparkle ~ CCMC438


Hello fellow stampers!  It's time for a color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

CCMC438

Our fun colors are Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party, and Silver or Smokey Slate.  I went with Silver.
This is pretty much my last post for Christmas cards.  I'm sorry to see the Christmas card making season come to an end....although, I guess you can make Christmas cards all year long if you prefer, but it's much more fun when you're in the holiday spirit!  
Anyway, I die cut the snowman from Snow Friends framelits in Silver Glimmer paper and placed him on a snow embossed oval.  I gave him a pool party die cut tie to dress him up a little.  I continue to LOVE the Cable Knit embossing folder, so I had to incorporate that in there too!


I hope you'll get a chance to play along with us this week!  
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny


3 comments:

  1. Sweet! Love your sparkly snowman! You did an great job with the color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute little snowman. I also love the cable knit background. Makes the snowman look all cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little guy is as cute as can be! I love that cable knit too!

    ReplyDelete