Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Bright Happy Swirly Bird Rose ~ CCMC443


Isn't this a fun sketch we have for you at Create with Connie and Mary this week?  If you haven't noticed, the CCMC site has changed a little.  InLinkz upped their prices by a bunch, so linking your card to our challenge site is no longer an option.  Instead, we'd love to have you join us and show off your creations at the Create with Connie and Mary Facebook page.  It's simple and easy to upload pictures and link your blog page so we can view your beautiful cards and projects.  


Anyway, onto my card.  I used the Swirly Bird stamp to make a bright yellow rose.  I punched the rose out with the 2" circle punch.  I added some other brightly colored circles in Watermelon Wonder and Emerald Envy and also a fun polka-dotted Daffodil Delight strip.  This is such a happy card that I had to add the sentiment Oh, Happy Day.  
I added texture in the background with the Hexagon Dynamic Texture folder.  I love, love the texture that these new folders add to the paper.  It's so cooooool!!!! 



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. I love the hard edges of the Hexagon Dynamic Embossing Folder against the more fun and playful swirly circles! Great contrast on your card this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Really makes me think of warmer days! Craving sunshine and warmer temps!

    ReplyDelete