Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Rustic Delightful Daisy ~ HSS266, CTS225


Hey stampers!  Hand Stamped Sentiments is back with a new inspiration challenge.  Inspiration challenges happen to be among my favorite and this one totally rocks!  I love all the worn, weathered woods along with the pretty white and yellow flowers!
I also used CAS(E) this sketch to help me out with my design.  
I started with a piece to Color Theory DSP in Daffodil Delight.  I stamped over the top of it with my Hardwood stamp inked in Crumb Cake.  I also sponged a little more Crumb Cake on top to make it look a little more distressed.  The piece of Crumb Cake was run through the Big Shot with the Hexagons Dynamic folder rubbed with Crumb Cake ink.   

For the Daisy, I stamped it twice in White craft ink and embossed it with gold embossing powder.  I layered them together and stamped the center of the flower with Daffodil Delight.  The daisy is perched on another piece of DSP from Color Theory, which I distressed.  Lastly, I tied a bit of Linen Thread around to add to the rustic feel and stamped the cute sentiment from {Eastern Beauty} stamp set below the daisy.  


I hope you'll play along with us at HSS!  Remeber that our challenges always run for two weeks.
Thanks for taking a peek and I always appreciate your comments!
Jenny


2 comments:

  1. Love your card! I really like the rustic look at layout. I cant wait to get this set. The punch is not available right now so I am waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny I am a neutral loving girl, in this paper-craft world! LOve the wood grain stamping, and that touch of gold/yellow? Stunning! Thanks for playing cards with us at CTS!
    =]

    ReplyDelete