Thursday, October 5, 2017

Cherry Daisy ~ CCMC478, SIP119


Hey friends!  It's time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge!  Join us over at the Create with Connie and Mary facebook page to share your card using this sketch.
I used the big daisy stamp and punch and added fussy cut leaves for the triple element from the sketch.  I wanted to keep it shabby feeling, so I went with the Burlap Background stamp as my backdrop for the focal flower.  I little bit of Old Olive chevron ribbon, so distressing, the sentiment and some sequins and my card was almost complete.  I used one of my favorite stamps to dress up my card base.... the distressed looking dot from Wood Words.  It fit in nicely with SIP #119, card makers choice.  I also adore the rich, deep color of Cherry Cobbler.  






2 comments:

  1. How pretty! Your daisy on the burlap background is perfect, love the colors too! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing colors, Jenny! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Stamp Ink Paper.

    ReplyDelete