Thursday, March 1, 2018

Flirty Fabulous Flamingo ~ CCMC499, PP382


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for our newest color challenge from Create with Connie and Mary.  What a sweet combo, right?
I made a few different versions with this combo before I finally settled on this one with the {Fabulous Flamingo}.  
I used the sketch challenge from The Paper Players #382 to help me along this week.




Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Fabulous Flamingo, Waterfront
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum, Pool Party, Crumb Cake
Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, White
Accessories: Linen Thread, Layered Leave Dynamic Impressions folder, Ruffled Dynamic Impressions folder
Thanks for taking a peek and have a great day!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Jenny, I love this card! Your colors are dreamy and beachy and your stamped scene is so fun. Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colour combo you chose for your fun flamingo Jenny - the horizontal texture strip works weel too. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete