Thursday, May 3, 2018

Hello Babies ~ CCMC508


Hey stampers!  I've got two cards for this week's Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge #508.  I had to dig way down deep into my stash this week to find a baby girl card, so I figured it was time to replenish it!  This card came together super fast and is so simple and I love the way it turned out.  I figured that since the baby girl came together so quick, why not make a baby boy one too! I used two colors that are retiring Pink Pirouette and Marina Mist.  






Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Wood Words, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Marina Mist, White, White Glimmer
Accessories: Tree Builder punch, So Many Stars EF, Iridescent sequins

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment